Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Bargain Finds

I am so excited for my first blog post!  To get started I thought I would share my favorite bargain finds and compare my savings to if I would have bought them new.

My two favorite finds:


These chairs are a guest pleaser.  They are not only comfortable but they are stylish.  You may be thinking they look like Pottery Barn!  Well I can’t be sure of the brand but take a look at these chairs I found online.


Pier 1 imports:



Pottery Barn:
$499.00 - $599.00


I found my two chairs for $30 each!!!!!!
The one on the left I found at a Church garage sale and the one on the right I found at a model home sale.

Total Spent: $60
Total Savings: over $730!!!


You can find these great deals too and I encourage you to be patient.  These amazing finds didn't happen after one sale but in the back of my mind I knew I needed chairs for my empty living room, knew what I liked, and found it with a little time.

I added my own back pillows to match my style and living room and there you have my master piece and my favorite bargain finds.


Let's transform together from the inside out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Evelyn for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your awesome finds. I have a deal that I found this weekend. I'll have to send you the before and after pics! Let us all be transformed from the inside out...love it!

    ReplyDelete